Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
TRAVIS # 1

Crashing downpours - floods - tornados - Hermime......

WHAT THE HELL'S GOING ON UP THERE

Re: TRAVIS # 1

SH, I saw atleast 8 tornado touch downs (on TV) in an hour mostly south of Denton around Dallas/Plano/Kaufman. Lots of flooding. It's a mess as in the hill country. JT

Hal, 2 tornadoes were on tv after work today. 1 in north Dallas (Plano) area and 1 in Segoville. Thank goodness they are about 45 miles east of where we live. I know all the rain was non stop out there in the Metroplex area and reports of flooding. Although, maybe not the flooding like down in yalls area. Poor Michelle. I guess she can find some things to do around the house though. Maybe she can catch up on all the points she's found in the last 3 years. I think we are good on tropical storms for the year.

Just as well the storm missed your local area, floods are great for washing out new finds but the tornadoes
tend to distract a surfacers' concentration

Ha! Yeah I can only imagine being on a sandbar with a tornado on the ground. I'm more curious about the people hunting points on the beach. I bet there are some hunters out on the beach this weekend. If I had the time I would go out to McFaddin Beach.