Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
unbelieveable

while i was out below our appt complex to take pics of the creek about 8 hrs after the rains i noticed this 1 area that had flake after flake after flake.finished taking the pics nothing even close to what michelle or g town got.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
the next day i went for a short walkabout and found this evidence.
Photobucket
then today took my wife on a short wlkabout and this is what she found and i want to scrtch around so badly but there is an appt. window about 30 feet away but our complex is definately sitting on a camp site. ooh to be the foundation builders.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
heart breaker city man that thing is soooo thin.
i did get a good wildlife shot too.
Photobucket

Re: unbelieveable

That photo with the white water bird looks like an award winner to me. Great shot!!!

Great pictures. I wish I could get just one to turn out that good. Looks like you need to cut a hole in your floor and dig away.
happy hunting. AL.C

If your place is up on a camp, that shows the ancients had the good sense to build out of the flood plain.

Did that bird catch any fish...... or just cooling his knees ?

That pic looks like the end of my street! heh

I STILL can't get out that way.. we STILL have like 3.5 ft of water and those houses are STILL in it!

Michelle

another completely off the wall unbelievable find.POTTERY that actually made it thru the flood unbroken. must have come out of some poor persons garage.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
heres how close the appt complex is to potential killer finds. and yes lunker i am going to find an old rake to leave down there and no al.c if i cut a hole in the bottom of my second floor appt i would just find dozer and kira our neibors dogs.
Photobucket
and last but not least. michelle is your nieghborhood missing a sign. was just wondering if you live along brushy also.
Photobucket

Dam Pat, thats a very interesting report !
Badger IS on a Brushy tributary ( if not the main one ) and that sign DOES look like the same one she has over her pool table

Surely those people on the ground floor in that torn up bank pic had put their best shoes on the top shelf

POTTERY from somebodies GARAGE Hell...dont you recognise an Indian sub continent God ???? The flood must have uncovered an ancient Indian TEMPLE upstream from your place .... Lief Ericson MAY NOT have been the first to discover Texas afterall.

hal we had so much rain my wife's toes have started to get webbed. but the only duck i have to worry about is the frying pan.
Photobucket