Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
CHRISNERS 9-13-10

New security is now in place ...

Photobucket

WHAMO............minute and half after walking away from the vehicle, Badger nailed a suface Darl...look
at the jumble of surface clutter !

Photobucket

Same insitu, closer...

Photobucket

Be it ever so humble, it was so early in the morn, taken as a good omen ...

Photobucket

Alas, the tip was missing

Photobucket

Dig time

Photobucket

THE OMEN PAYS OFF....Badger found a very nice point in a tough digging area. I leave it to her to post closeups ....(she goes screwball sometimes about washing nice finds in the field )

Photobucket

Hows it going guys ?

Photobucket

CHEEZE..WHAT EYES ( LUCK ?????????????? )
Packed up, ready to leave and Badger found a base ( by her right foot, that close to vehicle )

Photobucket

Spyder could hardly believe it

Photobucket

Doesn't get much more humble than THIS

Photobucket

IF someone wanted to wash flint, there is plenty of water ...

Photobucket

Badgers' finds

Photobucket

SH finds

Photobucket

Re: CHRISNERS 9-13-10

Hey SH,
Are those ancient dog biscuts early paleo?

yeah this is the attack cow we ran into last time we were at chrisners but she's not very good because she's always standing around picking her nose.
Photobucket

Dang DOGBISCUITS!!!

Michelle, what kind of point was that from the home page?

Helloo there RGS!

WEll, this is where you call come in ! heh I "believe" it to be a WELLS .. But I al really NOT sure!

Its got the shouldered base.. But I am not really sure! Maybe a EARLY STEMMED too .. Just guessing at this one

THANKS TO BEN FOR ME FINDING IT!!!!!!!

BEN and his mom where there digging with Hal and I . ben Walked up behind me and said that he surfaced there at Chrisners and never seen a point actually "dug" out. THEM WHAM! The NEXT wiggle pick and it flopped out for him to see! IT WAS CLASSIC!!!

I told him, "Fromt now on, everytime you walk past me, you have to say you never seen one dug!"

Nighty Night!

Michelle

i thought harahey at first but it looks more like a point than blade... so ill bite on wells, nice point

harahay was my thought also. hey michelle is your name spelled with 1 l or 2 and what happened to that 4.5 inch corner tang. i know its not april fools and if they were just getting you all worked up then i hope you find the find of a lifetime sunday. and can rub it in their faces. that brought out the protector in me.
Photobucket