Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
dreaming

hey all:
i must be dreaming/halucinating.
Photobucket
hey big b t here is a pile of flint that made me look further down the creek to find you some knappable flint. thanks for the wish!
Photobucket
man i was'nt expecting this. i know at this point it does'nt look like much but wait till you see what comes out of this lair. it is a tan colored chat type lair with an abundance of snail and shell.
Photobucket
the patina is classic and that preform angus/plainview is classic. expectations are high.
Photobucket
here are a couple more wildlife shots.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Re: dreaming

I think he got into those lil mushrooms growin in the cow pasture.....

The frog mixed with Lone Star seeing snakes and upside down birds man I new you would change moving to A-town but not to that. Man you need to get back to west Tx. SW found a nice one out on the toe nail. Thanks for picken up the flint for me. That big one is coming your way a can fill it.

lunkerbrad
STOP LICKIN THOSE FROGS PAT .THEY DO NOT MIX WITH LONESTAR . LOL
expectations are still (high)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Now we know where your digging, thats a Hutto Hippo on Brushy Creek. Ancient Indians used them as the mascot of their raquetball team