Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Not a Rat Killer but..........

These are our finds from yesterday at Nacho's. Quite a few bird's were found, some Sabinal pre-forms, a couple of small Ensors and Louis found a real nice Montell. Hal is the picture expert on them and will post the show later.

Plus Flicker's little Kinney blade, no base grinding. Dang It. I need to find another Barber. I do think the tribe of Indians there lived there made tip-less points. Sure found a lot of them.

Re: Not a Rat Killer but..........

man nacho must be using half in. screen for you guys to be coming up with those arrow points. great finds i really like the 1 just above the quarter in the middle.man what a sweety. it also looks like michelle may be getting her wish and find a few birdies for her collection.

It's at least half inch, good size for the birdies. Hal told us she was coming out this morning, hope they didn't get drizzled out. We started catching the drizzle around 4 yesterday afternoon out there. We'd only gotten about 2/10's by yesterday morning but Roscoe said they'd had an inch. It was getting pretty sloppy by the time we left.

man i hope they dont get rained out.misty is ok but 1 inch is pushing it.i bet your glad you got yours in while you could. i also bet that castro that was found is even better in person and hope that montell is posted to they are usually extremely well made.

The drizzle only messed up the very top layer, underneath, on what we were screening, was plenty dry. So good screening. But there were some ominous clouds off in the distance, at least they held off till we left. Did get some drizzle while screenig though. At least it was at the end of the day.
I didn't even get my camera out, Hal was the photo-bug, so he got plenty of pic's. He's sneaky sometimes so you got to watch what you're doing. No nose picking or anything you don't want to get posted on the front page.

lol that hal you have to watch him like a hawk.my friends and i have been praying for a good day all day.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Surprisingly, the Nueces is just a trickle near the site. I guess all the rain in the hill country never made it that far south. That drizzle ain't gonna get it to flowing.

nice finds T

WHOA....steady on there Pat,,,,your pretty close to infringing on my signature SCRAT mascot with that sirloin of the treetops pic

Photobucket

Te, be thankful for small mercies....NO CLEAR FORKS