Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
NACHO - DAY 3of 3

Moved back to the old church site....every bodys' got enough bird points. ( REALLY enough ! )
Remember that great old dead tree ??
Photobucket

Here's Terry - Al and Trish ....ALL Arizonians ( their probably talking immigration not flint )

Photobucket

Best pic I could get of Ace ( Nach's boy ) ..Big fat Arizona Al finger in the frame again..

Photobucket

A treat ....The next nine pics are brought to you completely without interuption...starting with what appears to be a group gathering ..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thats PATRICK from Missouri having his 18 minutes of glory and fame.
There WERE other people at the dig..

Photobucket

GLOVES...when not used for digging on the weekend..Badgers next door neighbor, a cop, borrows them for directing traffic..
Photobucket

AzAl and Badger at "work" ( actually exchanging receipies for road kill stews )

Photobucket

Al got the winning Langtry of the day

Photobucket

A Langtry in hand

Photobucket

REALLY NEED A LUNCH BREAK

Re: NACHO - DAY 3of 3

Al and I discussed a lot of things Saturday but I didn't know he was a chef. I'll have to get with him on some new road kill recipes. I have a couple of mighty fine ones for possum and coon. Minus the gravel and tar of course.
Good finds, things are picking up.

Tehuacana
Al and I discussed a lot of things Saturday but I didn't know he was a chef. I'll have to get with him on some new road kill recipes. I have a couple of mighty fine ones for possum and coon. Minus the gravel and tar of course.
Good finds, things are picking up.

NOBODY IS EVER GOING TO BELIEVE THIS TE....

There is a part 2 to this third day with 25 pictures...ALL WITH CAPTIONS.....I just finished and was doing a spelling correction....

Apparently your incomming post did something ......

THE WHOLE GOD DAMED THING EVAPORATED INTO CYBER SPACE..

I need a break, I'll redo it all after I recover

hal:
that happens to me everytime i dont open the more on icons before i start.

Talk about bad timing..We must have hit the site with our post at the same nano-second.

Lunch time shows.
Patricks frame of combined site finds. Note the square ear, He bought Kevins find. "toothpick' is a Perdiz

Photobucket

Louis' Montell

Photobucket

Terry & Trish worked right through "lunch". Hows this for a dig schedule...
They flew into San Ant. Saturday evening, drove a rent car to meet Nacho Sunday Morn.....Screen....
left the dig at 3:00 PM sharp...drove back to S.A. for a 6:30 PM flight back to AZ.

Photobucket

Out of order pic...thats morning brunch ( on the screen table )

Photobucket

Back to work for all...the goodies at this site can be deep

Photobucket

Now it's Steves' turn for his 9 minutes of stardom..

Photobucket

Fred says " this is a very serious matter "

Photobucket

It's a big Perd..

Photobucket

A thumb skyshot

Photobucket

Nacho peruses Louis' latest find

Photobucket

Not sure what they deceided on...maybe a Frio

Photobucket

Louis also found a grooved hardstone....for lack of a better ID was called a shaft straightener. If SOMEBODY could work that hardstone what a shame they did not make the quantum leap and make us some Grooved AXES

Photobucket

Al has something worth a look....

Photobucket

Still untouched by modern finger...Marshall

Photobucket

An authentic ( no COA ) Anasasi skull

Photobucket

Al's Marshall nicely banded

Photobucket

Arizona Trish saying her goodbyes ( must be very tough to leave a producing digsite early )

Photobucket

Edwards by anonymous

Photobucket

End of dig layout preparations..

Photobucket

Photobucket

The next 4 pics are panoramic,,,overlaping L to R

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

In the 3 solid days of screening I have had, I have no way of proving I was actually there. I am very pleased with the final class graduation pic where I am FINALLY in a picture

Photobucket

Good show Mr. Hal. I'm realy interested in what happens with the site this weekend. Hopefully lots of good stuff comes out.

great to have you back hope you still have your sanity after such a big upload.well done. i see bones cornertangs are coming.

Exceptional pictures Hal. It looks like good times were had by all. Ken and Flicker has some nice birdies and I am sure both are anxious to get back on the screens. Arizona Al needs a bath. That Montell is killer. Good Job. No flint for me till next month.

SH,IT TOOK A FEW HITS TILL I SAW YOU UNDER THAT TABLE.
GOOD PIC,GOOD PEOPLE,BAD ASS MONTELL,VERRY GOOD FIND.

Flintless Spud, it was a good dig. Looking forward to your upcomming visit....I hope to dig / screen near you at that time...I've missed hearing that constant drone of " WHERE'S THAT BIG BLADE "

Pat E, if thats a solid offer, I might just take you up on submitting an "article ". I'm impressed with how a lowly digger / Chef, like Travis can rise to fame as a cartoonist with publication in your magazine. I'm still looking for my 15 minutes of fame

Buddy, Yeah, dig pics extend the memories of good finds over many years.....Take YOUR case...did you know you are immortalised from a past dig? ( when you were much younger of course )

See frt pg, top left, click "Nacho" icon...scroll all the way down to almost the last event.

Re: NUECES VALLEY

A treat ....The next nine pics are brought to you completely without interuption...starting with what appears to be a group gathering ..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thats PATRICK from Missouri having his 18 minutes of glory and fame.

This posting brought forward 12/09/11 to show the day of the find after an article in the PREHISTORIC AMERICAN

Photobucket

looks time to go hand digging at the church