Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
CRISNERS : DAY 1 of 1

Checkout these diggers' selection of "tools" including a very effective battery operated fan.
Ben & Hazel are hard at work just left of where Badger found the Wells last week .

Photobucket

BUT....the rest of the family is actually more productive... Young PAT found a COMPLETE Darl while surfacing.
Dad looks pretty happy too

Photobucket

BUT...look what else Pat found walking ( I was about 10 feet away )..

Photobucket

A walking Frio while walking is a walk in the park

Photobucket

Back to show Dad the latest find. incidentally...Pat also found 4 other worked pieces while I was there including what could be a Plainview base )

Photobucket

I did good too ( but NOT as good as Pat )this is probably an Ensor blade ( but why the basal notches ??)... Found on the RIGHT side of Badgers hot spot......

Photobucket

About noonish thunder heralded a black horizon and I got my one wheel drive vehicle out of there...
One more pic of the water ( no fish! )

Photobucket

Re: CRISNERS : DAY 1 of 1

Did you ever get your van out of the hospital? That puddle jumper last weekend looked like it would float out of there in any big rain.

Re: CRISNERS : DAY 1 of 1

Nice finds. Not all San Saba's are over 5 inches long. Hal, I think you found a San Saba. Very nice!