Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
carefull what you wish for

hey all,
well we got to go home this weekend without huny do's and got to go to old faithfull with 2 of my best friends. i said ok boy's we each put a dollar in the pot and the best find takes it all.big b.t. was the big wiener. PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
ok whose idea was that anyway? all seriousness aside we were all wishing for a rain to polish the flint so we could see it better but failed to put a time limit on it. we could see it coming.
Photobucket
we sat in the truck for a good 45 mins then decided to call someone at home who had access to a radar thank the good spirits we did we almost did'nt get out of our tracks where we parked to get off the ranch. i didnt get any pics on the way out but i can tell you it was a blurr.
this got washhed out whene we finally made it home.
Photobucket
so big b.t. and i decided to sit out on his back porch drink beers and play a new game with his neww knapping tools. taking the same piece of flint and working with it for 5 mins apiece until someone broke it. lots of laughs but i did finally get a couple made.one was a garscale point dont know what else to call it and one was a langtry look alike. i'm hooked, now i have to get my own tools.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Re: carefull what you wish for

Thats a great report, And very good pics. Everybody likes overall scenes whether they be midden digging or squall lines.

Very nice find ( truely a $ winner ! ) and that stinking black & white cat is pretty...your house pet ??

That was to much fun. My side has been hurting from all the laughs. Cannot wait to do it again. The points you knapped out really look good. Oh that other one does make the box look better.

I just noticed Thats a beautiful out of this world landscape pic on the jig saw puzzle Plus
no more of those stupid odd shaped pieces ....They are almost all the same

SH
I just noticed Thats a beautiful out of this world landscape pic on the jig saw puzzle Plus
no more of those stupid odd shaped pieces ....They are almost all the same
yes there was not much difference in the pieces i think i put 5 pieces in the puzzle that's my wifes thing but it is cool landscping
Photobucket
also anyone from san angelo will recognize this.
Photobucket
hal this is 2 nights in a row you've missed bed time whats up? ole buddy ole pal ole (chum)

AH...now that we see the entire puzzle it all becomes clear. interesting that the puzzle makers would actually include some more flint points cleverly disguised in the rockwork
Money making opportunity knocking...how about marketing smaller scale road markers like in your pic for people to put on their front lawns

Night shift usually depends on whats on TV and / or leaving at midnight to a dig site