Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Sunday finds

Photobucket Photobucket

Re: Sunday finds

THAT IS A NICE POINT,GOOD FIND

Now that one is the find of the month. A real beauty. Good show Flo-town

if thats what i think it is thats one of the prettiest marshals i've ever seen......you guys are on fire. 3.25 inches?

Its a marshall, and its 3 3/4 if I remember right. You have to hold it to appreciate the quality. The best I have ever held.

G-towndigger
Its a marshall, and its 3 3/4 if I remember right. You have to hold it to appreciate the quality. The best I have ever held.

what a beauty so can i hold it at digfest when i'm sober. or at least take a pic while you hold it close to see the details. that would be better.the petina is phenominal. it looks thin thin thin. langtry thin montell thin im just so impressed.i bet you shake every time you pick it up.

MY GRACIOUS...ANOTHER tailgate pic What a site !! Last time we were treated to consistant "tailgate" pics it was in the early days of the old Frio River Landing site.

That certainly was a heavy production area at your site, I was trying to visuallise what gems the brokes
would have looked like too.

Re your find of the month....By tilting the PC monitor screen a bit, that very fine secondary edge flaking shows up nicely....Compareable to Patricks'
front page Monty...

Pat,,,we know your there...I never got a close up shot of your Monty WASHED> > > > could we trouble you for a closeup including this edge treatment I'm refereing to

Smoking hot point, was nice to meet u and dig with u guys

sweeeeettt points flo-town, CONGRATS!!!
thanks for sharing

gman

Awesome Marshall! Love the color, size, symetry, and yes Hal if I was smart enough I could post a pic but I'm not so I guess yuall will have to come to fredricksburg and see it in real life

Patrick
Awesome Marshall! Love the color, size, symetry, and yes Hal if I was smart enough I could post a pic but I'm not so I guess yuall will have to come to fredricksburg and see it in real life

YOU HAMBURGER Now hundreds of people are hanging on Oct 16th.

Are you going to have your own set up or just splitting a cafeteria table with Nach ??

OR.. can you Email a pic to Badger and plead with her to post ?