Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Nacho's Dig finds 9/18/10

Hello All,

I'm new to the hobby but I wondered if you got my pictures of the Cornertang and Marcos artifacts and why they were not mentioned or posted from Hal's pictures on the site? From what I understand from Todd Lane and other friends in to Arrowheads; they were two of the best ones found that weekend at Nacho's. I tried to send the pictures using Photobucket bbut it is not working. I had Todd send them directly to Michelle. Perhaps someone could tell me how to post them properly on the board or if I did something inncorrectly. This was my first dig so sorry for the incompetence in displaying ny finds.

Regards,

Terry

Re: Nacho's Dig finds 9/18/10

T, posting pics could be said to be a 2 part effort..
1...get them onto PHOTOBUCKET.COM
2...Paste them one at a time onto your message.

Go to page "5" of this message Bd, click " HELP ON THESE " by STONEDAVE, last post date APR 7 -10

Todd's finds were indeed spectacular, so much so that special finds need to be validated with a COA ( certificate of Authenticity )... each find was valued at thousands of dollars So a Dwain Rogers COA fee of around $30. is no big deal. Just standard procedure
for everybody's well being.

Are you going to the big flint show in FredB OCT 16th ? Lots to be seen and frames to be bought for finds

Re: Nacho's Dig finds 9/18/10

As soon as they get the points COA'ed I will post them, and not before.

Michelle