Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Unfounded comments and inappropriate conclusions.

To whomever has responded in a negative or degrading fashion to my presence, occupational legitimacy, or finds, I would like to state the following facts:
1. Todd Lane is a friend and business partner of mine, who recently incited some interest in my parti****tion in the dig at Nacho's. He has superior knowledge of points and years of experience doing this, and I have none; just an interest in Native American artifacts and art. This was my first (and probably last)dig, based on my post-dig experience.
2. The comments regarding "walks like a doc," etc. are particularly offensive, given the fact that I had a degree in English (and speak French fluently)and an excellent vocabulary, but don't impose it on people in certain situations. My documented professional status is readily available online for anyone interested or capable of viewing it.
3. My computer is temporarily not functioning, so I utilized my employee's (Todd)for the purpose of inquiring about the unposted pictures, so the return address was his e-mail, not mine.
4. My last half day, I was ill, and requested that the money I paid not be refunded, but rather donated to Roscoe's daughter's medical fund to fight her leukemia.
5. I have no hidden agenda, no reason for decception, and am frankly astounded at the low level mentality expressed by some of the people online, but realize that all sorts of irregular and pathologic personalities are present in whatever activities that humans parti****te in, and can only hope your ill will does not affect other innocent people who have the misfortune of being in your presence.
6. I would like to thank Nacho and his friendly staff for their accomodating approach, effeciency, and wish them the best in future endeavors.

Sincerely,
Terry Woodard, MD

Re: Unfounded comments and inappropriate conclusions.

well said

nate, you are one of the diggers that people need to meet. hard core digger with a great attitude

Hey doc , don't get your panties in a wad, no body is trying to belittle you , or turn you away , the nature of the beast is in this hobbie of artifact hunting there is allways some body trying to pull a fast one on what is real and what is not. Human nature is there is allways going to be one in the crowd that wants fame and fortune the easy way and not earn the hard way. Just as if you can understand some one trying to pass them selfs of as a doctor , and Im sure that has happend more than once in human history . Most of us have been hunting artifacts for a long time , and we tend to take our finds and those of others serious , we want to see and beleve it to be real and not a fake . And if you stay around long enough in the hobby , you will stumble on some one who is less than honest and try to pass a fake. I've seen it tryed before here on this site before. And Michele niped in the Bud. I give two thumbs up for michele doing a job that the rest of us get to benifit from . She did nothing that should have afended you , she clearly just stated fact and has a right to edit and ask legitimate ? . And I as well would like to see the finds of your good fortune as say you . So get them C.O.A So we all can see .

Who the **** ever said u need a PHD to find a cornertang anyways. There was alot of very respectful people saying some ****ed up things and now there word would mean nothing to me if they congradulated my points! personally will never post another find on here again because some of the stupid **** that was said. Have a good digfest

Well said and I agree!!!