Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The Real McCoy!

Re: The Real McCoy!

By golly , I think you have started some thing , I think every body that has one of those in his or hers collection ,that is the real Mc Coy should post it here . Well that leaves me out, someday I hope , but surely there is others? Good one there , nice tang ,

Now that's a beaut. I'm still looking for my first one so I can join the C-Tang club.

True eye candy Aint flint neat ! A nice piece of craftsmanship AND INCUSIONS. Tks for the peek.

Thanks Guys...I just wanted someone to post a corner tang, after all that talk. Found this 1, 15 yrs ago on the Blanco river in Wimberley Tx. Last yr I finally Found A peice of a second 1..it was just the base. It took yrs of digging, the last 7 yrs been diggin with a Bobcat, and slant screen. They are extremely Rare, I've never even seen someone else find 1 in person. I have this 1 tatooded on my arm! And will NEVER SELL IT! about 4 yrs back, my wife was in my hole, and pulled out a strange beautiful little rock, at 1st I thought it was some kind of boatstone, but after I showed it to Dwain at the Luling show, I now know it was a (Hour-glass Banner stone) Brokin at some point, ground in half, drilled with extra holes to fashoin a gorget!!! I will post pics tonight after work, it's kinda hard to appriciate in a pic though. Winston, and Dwain, and a handfull of other oldtimers have seen it. Thanks again, I'll try to post more of my stuff over a few days, thanks to Michelle for this site and running it with scruntiny..she made my best Darl point of the week, its in the archives with a headlamp behind it. Thanks again!

Morning!

Hay now!!! I AM IN THE CLUB TOO!! But too bad mine looks liek a 10 year old made it! BAH !!!

that thing is awesome. glad you'll never sell it. i wouldn't either.

Here's a pic of MY prized CT ( with a cutout pic of what it probably looked like )

Photobucket

Unfortunatly my club membership card is being delayed until I get a COA

Here is the one I found 2 years ago. It was a surface find on the San Gabriel River.

c-tang