Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
exactly why !

Now i'm no english major, certainly not a doctor! most definatly not a self proclaimed flint God ! heck im just a poor boy who enjoys finding flint when im fortunate enough to find a place to hunt. But all this crap is exactly why i do not post my finds, not like anyone would would be interested in my meager finds anyway. you know i did find two decent points last digfest , after lunch in the rain , didnt post em , why? well the crap going on here is why , so here are my real feelings!
I find em , i take em home and keep em , they are mine! i enjoy them , and i could care less what anyone else wants to say about them. so what is going to happen ? all this BS is going to cause more people to stop posting their finds! one thing is for sure, Nacho is not now nor ever was nor ever will plant points! so why bother worrieing if someone is posting something fake? they are the ones with the fake point and you are the one with the points you find and know are real!
see you all at Digfest!

Re: exactly why !

We can discuss the "exact whys " over the campfire but your observation is very correct, a bad situation really deters a lot of people from sharing their finds and experiences.... thats life in the 21st

I know how you feel Jerry. You post pics to share with people, but some just have to put their 2 cents in. That's why I quit posting too.

Chris J

I love advertising for sites, to get people out to different paydigs. But when there is a question to real/fake... We just want to make sure that we are not advertising something for a site and no one has a chance in heck to find on there for themselves.

Now there is alreay a chat going about all this, so we can stop feeding the masses and let it alone and it will drop of the page and never be seen from again just like last year.