Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
WAYTOGOMAGGIE

What a gorgeous, rarer than Corner tang find. { front page honoree }

Before solidly declaring it a "fish hook"...May I suggest you really dig out around where this came from...There MIGHT be another one ( for the other ear )

Re: WAYTOGOMAGGIE

very unusual! but i dont have a clue it makes me think of all kinds of different senarios like a smart indian with a long stick with that on the end to cut honeycome out of a beehive. would love to hear from the better informed on this one.

Fake. Fake, fake

green with envy i like that

Smoooothe as ever Mag nice

Way ta go is right!

A Cutie Patootie!

Be sure to wear it proudly Maggie! heh

Michelle

Just wondering if Dwain Rogers has examined this artifact supposedly found at chrisner's?

no not yet

Hay there Maggie!

TRYING to look into my screen to see that little bugger! The close I get to the screen the LESS I see ( Get some glasses soon)

Are those fire pop marks on it.. Looks like little pot hole marks onit.. Is that what I see or is it just my bad eyes!

Michelle
PS: See you Sunday!!!!!!!

Hey Michelle,
The little cornertang does have a pot hole...pretty deep...I'm going to be at chrisner's tomorrow and take the "hook" and let him get a look at it...I can't make the Digfest...Have to work,but I might leave it with him so he can show ya'll...You know,I'm really tired of the men on here thinking they can be the only ones that can find something so unique...If a man had found it they would have slapped him on the butt and gave him a high five...Sooo anyway I wish everyone a lucky and prosporous weekend...Most of all be safe....Maggie

Maggie!!!!!

BUMMER!!!!!!!!! I wanted to shake your hand and see that little guy! Hope we get to dig up there sometime on the same DAY! I gotta see how the CHrisner PRO'S work it!

Sorry you cant make it! But will be neet to see the little "J" thingy!

Michelle

Well, what's the official word, I know what I heard, but waiting to see if it's true!

I talked to richard today and he said that it's around 150 years old..Came form around northern area of texas or oklahoma

what did you hear...i was disappointed

something about ceremonial

i still say it was a bee's wax cutter. but i held it and heard the story. you can fool some of the people all the time. it looked real to me. way to go maggie!