Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A few from the past and this last weeking

first 2 pics are the past weekends finds

A few more of are unposted points, hope yal enjoy

Re: A few from the past and first two pics are from this weekend

sorry for the spelling errors...to late to fix.

Re: A few from the past and this last weeking

Very nice finds. I like the jungle skyshot composition, it really enhances a beautiful point.
The snake is a good one too, if a creature can enhance a point and get raves, I wonder what a Cobra or Black Mamba might do for a busted Perd

Nice beer keg living room light too.

Speaking of A San Patrice or Pelican in another current post....Have you assigned a name to those bottom 2 points in the top 2 pics ?

Watt speling errerz

thank you hal.if any one has any info on those points i hope they share,im not sure of the point types,nor the point type of the ones in the last pic.i had a little visitor whatchin me dig,so i figured he was worthy of a pic.thanks for any info folks.

sum beauties,specially love the garter snake.how many pics did you shoot fore you got him to pose right.