Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
dig fest a few finds

haey all,
a fun filled weekend. lots of lone stars and not much effort put in on the digging side left me with a big goose egg in the artifact department, but still had a grand time. the whole weekend and not 1
Photobucket
my friend shawn wiley picked up a nice little ensor surface hunting.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
mfriend big bt scratched out a very nice carrollton but regretfullydid'nt get a pic of it cleaned up.
Photobucket
sat. our crew went to picking around on what looked to be a promising wall and was'nt having much luck and michelle walked by to drink a beer with me as promised so we got to visiting and she said theres just not enough dirt being moved here so in frustration she went to go gather her tools came back picked her spot and had 'nt been ther 2 mins and we heard the litle badger noise she makes and wallah.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
a few of the other finds i was able to take pics of.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
a moonless night was'nt quite true.
Photobucket
our campsite sat night how many ghosly orbs can you count.
Photobucket
and last but certainly not least maestro hal just a laugh waiting to happen.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Re: dig fest a few finds

Dang Pat, Your report is really what people want, short - sweet and no stuffed animals, excellent

Just a few notes to compliment your review...

There was NO moon when I took the pic in question,,,it had gone down and you would have seen that If you had
been awake past 8:15 PM

Trust you to get a pic of me the one and only time I really got mad during the day. That one dam guy in the third row back at lunch was not smiling for the camera

That handfull with the drill is Tom's...The B I G handfull is Gee Ten's.

I'd like to see a COA on Badgers "find" I understand there really WAS "some" planted items " dug up"

I got a pic of BT's Carrolton clean, wish I thought to get a pic of that deep trench where it came from.

Photobucket

You again show your genious with wild life phography,
very apropriatly, you posed ALL the animals facing away from the camera ( except that one stupid ass that turned to look ! )

Whats with a baked potato??? I thought that guy named "Idahoe" was ancient history !

Seven

i appreciate the help with bt's find it was a little sweety. but as far as bed by 8:15 we stayed up till 1:00 dancin with the spirit world.
Photobucket
as you can see my camera was a little drunk and out of focas.
did annny boddyy seeeee thhhe sizzze o tthhaatt chicken.

i have a really good pic of tom isaacks holding that beautifull drill but i did'nt want to step on any toes. but if you were lucky enough to shake hands and meet this gentleman you would have met a very creative man that has made some very awesome mosaics. so i dont think he would mind me showing his picture for advertisement purposes.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
i hope you dont mind tom,but i really would like to see some more of your mosaics.

pat kinyon
i appreciate the help with bt's find it was a little sweety. but as far as bed by 8:15 we stayed up till 1:00 dancin with the spirit world.
Photobucket
as you can see my camera was a little drunk and out of focas.
did annny boddyy seeeee thhhe sizzze o tthhaatt chicken.

Photobucket

lunkerbrad
HUGE CHICKEN nice finds

what finds are you talking about the dino tooth i hav'nt shown anyone. you know what really erks me is all of the artifacts that were dug up under the pretense of gettting an education.that are in a basement for nobody to see.
of co**** im not talking about digfest at this point.(pun intended) just previewed the message is **** a bad word? a r s e

will do but i was just fixnto put up a few photos from the fest then i will send you an email.may be a little bit my poker game just came up.well that didnt take long.