Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
DIGFEST 2010 UPDATE PAGE IS POSTED ON THE WEBSITE!

DIGFEST 2010 UPDATE PAGE IS POSTED ON THE WEBSITE!

Be sure to check out the 300 pictures!!!!!!!!!YES I know thats alot! Also looking for more! If anyone took any pictures that you want to get added to the update page email them to me and I will add yours to the mix as well!

I had a blast and hope that all that came also had a good time. For a once a year thing, I think it was great! NICE TO MEET AND SEE YOU ALL!!!!!!!

Michelle

Re: DIGFEST 2010 UPDATE PAGE IS POSTED ON THE WEBSITE!

Appreciate it ms pat!

It was a great turn out. Heck we had 40+ on saturday as well for diggin n campin !

AND Sleeping I hear.. HAL took me pics of me sleepin in the truck! Can't wait to see those used !

Michelle

Michelle
Appreciate it ms pat!

It was a great turn out. Heck we had 40+ on saturday as well for diggin n campin !

AND Sleeping I hear.. HAL took me pics of me sleepin in the truck! Can't wait to see those used !

Michelle

wait for it

There are so many pictures in the report, doing a caption on each would not be practical....SO....
Here's some words for anyone interested. The percentage ( % ) is the approximate location down of that little marker on the right

3%..Nates' palacial tent. It's a beauty, still packs up small
5%..Not only did Badger dig out a drill but returning to digging found a candy someone had PLANTED !
8%..Thats DWAIN with the nice Darl Blade.
15%..Note the very narrow trench, tough getting dirt out.
17%..The security camera caught 2 pics of someone actually PLANTING candies the day before the dig..
TERRIBLE cruel joke !
20%..Jerry went edge of creek hunting and stepped onto some moist dirt...UP TO HIS KNEES
23%..Greg's Matate was very impresive and very deep worn also part of the story, there are two pick marks on the side from the digging before he discovered it was a treasure.
24%..Jessie's KK has an ultra thin sharp working edge..no hand AXE this.
30%..William with the walking Frio
48%..Custom made tools by Avery who flew in from Virginia, WICKED !...what happened to airport security ?
48%..Bill Arnold puts the eye on a BOATSTONE half that Lee dug out. Said "complete about a $1,000. item,,,as is , about $ ?.
50%..Charter member LARRY drove from Houson to find this beautiful Amonite fossil piece !
53%..Bill Arnolds' unique prize donation of a point frame is hidden under another donated frame.. It had TWO G$50. in it.
58%..Thats DFW & JALA ( Nate & Nessa ) sitting on the ground.
83%..Candid cam catches Badger pulling her drawers up!
88%.. Potatoes' eye view of a scary sight..cooking forks !
91%..Big Red is just a memory, Meet BLACKJACK ...
92%..That narrow test trench was producing...Jamie & Jamie slugging away.
97%..Final holes in the Digfest "special" wall. It was like cement and those holes took Hours to make.

Michelle,

Can you e-mail me the picture of my green Ensor (I think its an Ensor!) that is on the Digfest pics. Its up 13 from the bottom.

Thanks,

Brent