Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
THANK YOU

to the chrisners family.
very impressed with all the work you guys n gals did to accomodate all of the people there. i just wish i had taken pics to show the work involved to put a gathering like this one on. i am very glad i got to thankyou personally on my way out when i wiped the san angelo crew off the board.
looking forward to many more visits. bill im sorry we did'nt have that much time together. YOU GUY'S N GAL'S ROCK.
for all the people that did'nt make it. the chrisners are a tribe all on there own.(FAMILY) I highly recommend a visit.
and last but certanly not least. michelle THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!
Photobucket
HAL ole buddy ole pal ole CHUM i give you a notible THANKYOU FOR JUST BEING YOU!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Re: THANK YOU thank YOU

And thank you too Pat for the kind thoughts.

BUT....I might remark that " NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED "

On that nice blowup /closeup of Badger, We can see a GRAY HAIR

Re: THANK YOU

I completely agree, huge thanks are in order.

Thank you!

Pulling something like this off is not an easy task at all and having it goes as smoothly as this just goes to show the heart and soul that these folks put into everything they do.

Friends ask me whats it like to dig with so many folks. I explain that if you have ever been to a family reunion and their is the weird crazy uncle in the corner who is already drunk and making wildly dirty jokes...imagine being surrounded by 180 of them and thats what digfest is like!

I had a blast finally meeting people, putting faces to names, stealing lonestars from unguarded coolers and being able to play in the dirt.

Thanks all!