Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
My YouTube arrowhead videos!

Let me know what you think!
http://www.youtube.com/user/cal2b2brown?feature=mhsn

Re: My YouTube arrowhead videos!

Good effort Cal, heck of a collection

Not to detract too much from the cinematic media, any chance of a couple of still shots ?? some of those points could use some better perusing than when their moving around. Tks

i watched them during lunch today. great points. amazing how much you've found in a year. nice artwork too.

wow calvin! i finally got it right so i could see your video, once again wow!that big blade is phenominal. i know ive seen it on here before but when you picked it up it gave it a whole new feeling. i mean i felt it when you picked it up.that hell gap is also one of the finest ive ever seen i love the pandale twist to it.theres one in the case that looked like about a 3 or3.5 in martindale about half way down and 1 third from the right that looks like a killer too.looks like a couple of pandales in there also. congradulations on having a place to search for the rest of your life.it wont be long and if you will put the years in you will be the next buzzy parker and be the envy of even the biggest shows. from the looks of it you've broke into the sandy areas of colman county with all the grass burrs.

p.s.
its nice to see a land owner that actually cares about what is underfoot.ive worked in the gas fields and cleared row's for power company's and have befriended many land owners and told them what they had and the thing that bothers me is the fact they put thier salt licks and mineral blocks and feed where the grass does'nt grow.its just unimportant to them or they think if they tell someone whats there someone is going to come on thier land and take it from them? i guess my point is is before your livestock destoy's it or weather you will be there to find it and are not afraid to display our natural history for we who just love seeing it.

Travis McGaughey
i watched them during lunch today. great points. amazing how much you've found in a year. nice artwork too.

As always Trav, your a deep reservoir of past information, I now remember Cal posting some "still"
finds...Use that search engine, top right, to refresh ones memory

Thanks to all I love all the input I can get. Some day I hope to make some videos of my digs.