Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
New finds Bell Co.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Re: New finds Bell Co.

just simply incredible.
the 2 on the left on the rock/metate look like either holland or hoxie very early archaic. thats as close as i can get to green with envy. is there any way you guy's can go deeper? that camp your digging has great occupation levels of contrast.those could quite possibly be the earliest montell's ever made.

Those are some real beauties.

sweet finds my friend! love the drill!

way to go flo town. impressive as always. nice meeting you guys at digfest this year you guys are class act diggers

sweet find flo

nice finds bros,hope yall keep pulling em out.definately,a few for the frame.

AAaaH, what a beautiful insitu pic...it would have been criminal not to have a good base.

Pat, leave him alone....That site is so rich I'd like to dig there deeper after their "done"

Im digin down to bed rock Im not one of thoes top digers sorry but there wont be anything left when Im done and Pat may be rite I found that montell down deep where the perds and williams come out. What is it about that montell that makes it look like a early type to you. The bottom picture is from a different camp than the above pictures

i truly thought it was all coming out of the same campsite.that is why i said what i did about the montell. But that is a very unusually shallow notch for montells and you have found 3 or 4 of those, im guessing from the same campsite.

alot of the montells from northern Williamson co. have that shallow notch we like to call them nick back montells and we have found many of them in this camp and other camps in the area.