Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Went Fishing

I went fishing down at the coast,Matagorda, and caught a nice 42" Red and some others. Just thought I would share the pics here since I know we have folks on this site that love to fish. Enjoy.

Photobucket]

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Re: Went Fishing

great stuff, thers nothing like fishin salt water cause you never know whats tuggin on the other end. congrats on all of your catches.

thanks, we just fished the jetty and about 1am and we went to the canal so we could put up a tent and snooze for an hour or two.
I love salt water just for that reason. You may catch a hard head one cast and a nice red the next.
Its a blast.
I have heard about several spots to poke around out there to find relics but I just am not familiar enough with the area to find them.
I usually go to Matagorda or Rockport but last year I bought a lot in the Boca Chica/Fishermans Village just a bit outside of Palacios and plan on building a small fishermans cabin there in the next year or two. It's right on the Carancahua bay there.I use going down there to clean the lot about 4 times a year as an excuse to go fishing.It goes over better that way with my wife. lol

YES Diggers are outdoor / sports people, good show.
That big Red made me think of Lunkers paintings of the Reds....he would have to use a tarp for the canvas to capture that one