Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
central ky find over the weekend,

bently dug about 6 foot deep
terry
bently
Photobucket
Photobucket

Re: central ky find over the weekend,

Nice
With great finds like those in your back yard, why leave home ?

Going by the Overstreet book, That big Benton point variety must be very common in your area.......
"bottle neck ",,,,"double notched ",, , , " Narrow ", , , " blade ", , , ,and S I Z E S...

We note that long drill bit....Have them here in TX too, what do you Kentucks figure they were "drilling" with something that long

yeah we have a lot of benton variants, but that is my first one they seem to come a little further west and south of my area. The drill me and a friend was talking about thats. I am guessing maybe more for something soft like a punch for leather or my guess it would work well for getting marrow out of bones or something along that line. I love to travel and hunt rocks, comming back to texas again in about 2 weeks mayber try to get me another hunt going.

Are there any pay digs in Kentucky? Not sure if its legal but that would be sweet.

nope no pay diggs. Not sure how pay digs would go over here. But i wouldnt mind seeing one or two.