Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
i'm back

hey everyone, i sure missed being able to see the new finds and visit with you good folks. i know theres been a lot of hype about my trip and i have to say it was a time of my life. but i wasn't the person who found the 5 in. lerma, kenneth riels found it after i told him and his son the general location i found them last year. i have 150 pics to go thru tweak and up load to photo buc. so i wont tease you good people anymore.i will show ya'll the second best deer and the find of the week just 2 hours after i arrived. lots more to come, wildlife pics, etc. PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Re: i'm back

Super great Lerma. Not a bad deer either. Thanks for sharing Pat.

Good effort on the rush preview.

MAN...look at that " countryside " in the backrounds

Great deer Pat, I'll be hunting again on Sunday! .. i got a toad out at my place.. ..where's your place?. I'm out in Fayette co.

awesome photos.... hats off to a fellow outdoorsman/hunter!

i like the pic of the lone star!

Thanks buddy boy for the deer meat! I already got the some set for this weekend. Started working some of the flint you hauled back too. Sure is going to make some nice stuff, when I figure out how to strick it. When are you guys coming back in? Anyway A-diggers get ready some great pics comeing and sure was fun seeing ya.

I am SAD!!!!

MICHELLE LOVES DEER JERKY!!!!

HINT!

Michelle LOVES it when
someone is nice enough to share the deer meat!

so she can make Deer Jerky
( she mumbles to herself about this you know!)

errr... Umm.. I mean.... 
If you get any Extra remember me!!!!!!!

THanks!

Arh! Umm... Deer Jerky
Rocks!!!

michelle i never make deer jerky because you have to use the most selected cut of the deer to make it right.i will tell you this though the animals that make it to my ice chest are in it before the hour is up from start to finish, no flies on that. i process all my meat myself and i cut it thin to win. the next time i know we will be at the same place at the same time i will be happy to bring you a package of STRAP. chicken fried is my fav but if you want to soak it in italian and grill it that works too.i guess if you must you can make small round pieces of jerky with it.

I don't need no stinkin' back strap!!!

I use ANY meat for Jerky.. Heck, I even scrape the little rib strips of meat and jerky them!

I have a GREAT bottle of stuff that I use , soak for about 20 minutes and onto the racks they go!

I would take anything deer from elbows to lips! WEll, not really.. But I do make good jerky outta the roast and whatever else I slice up!

I like cuttin them up better than shooting them though! I don't need any cute brown packing or anything, just save me a hunk / bone in, and I will do the rest!

heh

(

I sent this to Ken , but I think you all would
like the secret recipe too!!!!!)

There is a marinade at HEB called "Allegro"
- Hot & ****y (S P I C Y ) (Sorry I guess there is a bad word in there somewhere and it won't print it !!) flavor

GREAT STUFF! All you need to do is cut
the meat, soak it in this stuff for like 10 minutes, out on the treys

and then use some black pepper shaker
over them and wait to eat um!

The marinade is by the seafood counter..
Its for anything from seafood to pork , beef .. goes on everything..

Its the best out of the bottle and go
stuff that I have found for jerky!

Its good tasty stuff too! Specially when
you toss some black pepper on it ! You don't even have to spruce it up or
add anything to it!!!!!

Try it!!!!!!!

welllll if thats the case the best i can do is give you a tube and a caulking gun and give you some co**** ground chili meat to squeeze out of the tube cause there aint no bones left.

You ground up the ltitle bugger huh! 8( Ahh well, Maybe next year!

I just made some pretty good Chily with a lb of ground deer in it.. Turned out pretty good!

Happy Huntin!!!!!!

pointfndr
i like the pic of the lone star!

Precisely my thought on first sight... Flinters should have commercial sponsors too