Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
GOOD NEWS N BAD NEWS

First the news;;
Day before thanksgiving, checkout that beautiful bumper to bumper traffic LEAVING TEXAS

Photobucket

Two million less people in Centex for the weekend..

Photobucket

And the news;;;

The continuous christmas songs on the radio starts until January 2nd.

Re: GOOD NEWS N BAD NEWS

turn your radio off lol....put in osme good old cd's

dang hal. looks green down there still. everything in north texas has turned orange to red to dead. no green except live oaks. oh, also in my hometown of wichita falls my car was iced over tgiving morning

T, Thats not surprising...your in a different world way up thar..It's been good mild diggin WX ( til now )..If you wanna see GREEN....Checkout the MALLS

S, Good advice, I never used that item in my vehicle before. Only trouble is if I'm on a rough road or hit a paticularly big bump, the needle jumps and makes a horrible " scratching " sound

Latest Black Friday update .... 60% of central Tx was out of State. 30% were parked in the Mall lots...

10% were on the road in full rush hour..PRICELESS

And the news..

Every last one of them came back

Photobucket

If this was a sound O vision posting you could enjoy this report with " Santa Clause is commin to town "

Ahhhh...The joys of living in a small town. Our traffic jam is waiting for a hay bailer to get through an intersection.

Tehuacana
Ahhhh...The joys of living in a small town.

I suggest you DONOT post the name of that "small town"...there are developers staying up late at night in Texas researching new leads for wind farms, shopping malls, Nuclear waste storeage and overflow capacity for the San Antonio to Dallas megaplex corridor

SH
Tehuacana
Ahhhh...The joys of living in a small town.

I suggest you DONOT post the name of that "small town"...there are developers staying up late at night in Texas researching new leads for wind farms, shopping malls, Nuclear waste storeage and overflow capacity for the San Antonio to Dallas megaplex corridor

Ever hear of a small town called ANDREWS Texas ??? They keep a low profile, dont advertise fun runs or Rodeos..

Two days ago on ABC news, " they" announced that Andrews was nominated for a NUCLEAR WASTE DUMP FOR 36 STATES.

Thats right in Sandys' good surfacing area...she should be reporting local animals with two heads soon

They talked about putting one here but there's already a surplus of two headed, three eyed critters running around and the government just hates competition. Couldn't do any more damage then what nature has already done.

There goes the neighborhood,,,it's now official, by court order, the pleasant, picturesque city of Andrews
Texas is now the nuclear waste dump for 36 States.

Happy hunting Sandy