Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
before camera

WHAT was i thinking i have a 5 inch blade that i think is a friday blade but the beveling has me .i found this about a year ago in coke co. and was looking and and couldn't find a pic of it. so this will be new for all to see.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Re: before camera

A BC Friday . Donno bout the flaking but a Friday is not out of place for Coke Co, what a beauty.

Nice find!!!! Show more of the ones you have forgot about. I bet,well I know you have abunch to show off. Anyway how do you forget about ones like that???????????

been waiting in yhe closet collecting dust till i decided to put in the frame shawn wiley made for me. if you remember the posting a work in progress. shortly after that he made one for lyn and she took about half of the display out for her case. so i'm back on the work in progress and found it in the closet. man shes found alot no longer than shes been at it.