Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
CRNRS 12/05

Game plan of today's trip to Chrisners was to locate a really high producing, previously undug area.
Might as well start right in the parking lot....

Photobucket

Flint is cold as steel on a frosty morn

Photobucket

Under a tree ?

Photobucket

Which leads us back to moving mountain sides

Photobucket

Photobucket

Heres one really surprised frog that was passing the cold weather under a nice toasty warm rock ( drill tip did not tumble out at the same time as froggy )

Photobucket

Where to now ?

Photobucket

No other diggers would think to dig under the main road !

Photobucket

Not a hit & run victim, just marking the next dig spot

Photobucket

I couldn't find a dead deer or hog for scale, just had to use a cheapo sun dial. I got a worked piece
out of every seperate area tested. Just 2 small "complete" worked pieces. Wish I had joined Travis on his dig today....I could have had some homemade Pecan Pie

Photobucket

Wake me up when you find a G-9

Photobucket

Re: CRNRS 12/05

sorry you didn't find the gem-dandy hal. it wasn't from a lack of digging or trying. anyone that uses carjacks to move rock is serious. but we have seen you do that for years now. fun show Hal. I won't bore you with how good the pecan pie was

nice report H. but i'm just wondering if spyder is the one taking the pics of you? sure looks like he is enjoying the cooler temps. also wondering if you are just cleaning up some of the bumps on those roads, if you are then you have your work cut out for yourself.it is no surprise to me that chrisners is still producing because there is campsite debris everywhere you look.just out of curiosity, how long has chrisners been open to the public.

lunkerbrad
MARCUS GOT BACK AND FOUND A FEW TIPS AND BASE DUG 5 SPOTS .

Thats excellent Sure beats dog biscuits with cows

Pat,on the remote chance your question is serious.. ..Your doing great with your not so new now digcam..If you want to get in the pic yourself,,,Walmart sells a mini tripod ( about 6" long when compressed } about $10.
With a handgrip like this on the cam it can be tied, bungeed or taped on a tree or digging tool for the best heigth & composition. (using the 10 sec timer function )
I may trying taping it on the dog next time....he so much, I wont have to worry about camera shake

pat kinyon
nice report H. but i'm just wondering if spyder is the one taking the pics of you? sure looks like he is enjoying the cooler temps. .

Last time out at Crnrs I put Spyder to the test....
Snap a picture of me ( for a biscuit reward )

Photobucket

He did really good, just have to work on his framing composition...

Photobucket

You'll be out there soon, set it up and get in the pic yourself ( dont forget dog biscuits )

lol that is a great job! but as long as that bone is there its always going to be the center of focus..