Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
bell county finds

Re: bell county finds

man those are some nice finds. i really wish that andice had been whole that would've been a KILLER.well done!!! thats one for DR. Gomer..
you are definately in the right place!! i'm looking forward to future finds, keep up the good work.

is it just me or does anyone else have a problem with the time period of the andice artifact. the flaking is phenominal and at least looks transitional paleo, i know it's early archaic but could'nt there be a site out there that puts it in an earlier date. the long beautifull strikes just wreaks paleo.Sean please find some paleo stuff on that location. i will even go as far as saying they somehow ground that stem in close quarters to haft it.

Very nice, old is good.
P, maybe, they had to come from somewhere before they were Andice. Two yrs ago at digfest a point was found that Dwain R IDed as an Andice > transitional Bulverde.