Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Crisners thursday?

Ok im hooked i will be out all day thursdy and would love to pick some folks brains the beers on me and lunch as well anyone got time if not il have some pics. Anyone know what sites to dig hot spots?

Re: Crisners thursday?

just so happens i will be there on thursday wit my cousin dirk diggler. hes a bit more informed than me but if you are bringin beer we will definatly POINT you towards a good spot

oh by the way my phone number is 8172405185 feel free to call. as long as its before 9pm. gotta go to bed early to get there at daybreak because we come from FT WORTH

Great im in austin il be heading out around 630 or 7 il have a cooler full of cold ones i look forward to meeting you guys...E.P. is this your cell phone if so il buzz ya when im getting close.

yes thats my cell. if i dont answer rite away dont give up cause i dont always hear it the first time expesally when im slangin dirt

lol fair enough my brother is a blues guitar player and he would say hes "slangin dirt" when he plays