Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Bell co 12-17-10

compleat dineing set
Photobucket

Re: Bell co 12-17-10

On my way out the gate the land owner came out
and gave me some bad news. The Stiles ranch is now closed no more new diggers. he said I could finish
out my lease wich is only a few more months but shut down the new camp. anyone that has over 3 months left
on the lease can get some money back

that is very dissapointing news for ya'll i'm sure. but it is also sad for those of us that always looked forward to your postings.you guy's had a great run. sorry for your loss.
nice dinnerware by the way.

Sounds like some deep pockets moved in.

Excellent set of Faberware !

Thats a good amount of kitchenware

When I first read your bad news I thought " thats not too bad, in three months there will be nothing left anyway "........But ,,are you saying they closed the good recent point producing zone

SH
Thats a good amount of kitchenware

When I first read your bad news I thought " thats not too bad, in three months there will be nothing left anyway "........But ,,are you saying they closed the good recent point producing zone

yes SH the new spot was shut down

I thought from the pictures you posted before that is was Stiles you were digging. I dug there for 5 years a long time ago. That was when most of the diggers were FREE diggers if you know what I mean.
Bill

Bummer, Maybe there are future plans not yet revealed.

That magnificent FRL was once slammed shut in mid stream due to certain family objections...It eventually reopened and everybody dug happily ever after