Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
For Pat

I am using some different lighting and will offer a couple points in HD with the new 20 meg macro camera. I am anxious for some "insitu" in the spring ! Do you know what type of Texas points these are? The identification should keep you busy. The last offering was too easy. Ha !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Re: For Pat

idahoe,
that first pic is an incredible piece.but as i'm about to eat a deer burger with my friend BIG B.T. WHOM is also amazed with that piece.i regret that i dont have the time to do major analysis due to there is more beer drinking to do i will only guess on the first pic.my stab would be zephyr.this is how we roll right before a weekend at chrisners.
Photobucket

Oh buddy. The pic on the right must be papered ( peppered) bacon ! The stuff on the left is certainly Woodland Era ! Have a blast and do provide some great finds. I am in Louisina making bacon so I can screen for a solid week ! Cheers

Oh. The first letter for the top point is ..... more to come when you return

dont say h. ok i could'nt stand it is it a dawson or maybe a delhi? on the second.

Between A and G

If you bring back a nice pic of a perfect split tail Ensor when you return from Christners. The story will continue. Good Luck Pat.
Photobucket

I'm sending the Golden mano with you for luck !

Photobucket

thanks and goodnight

NO MORE POINTS GUESSTIMATES FROM YOU, BY ME

They are all pretty though. Neat Holiday touch on the top pic, old wrinkled and knarrly hand from one of the Santa bell ringers

Nate. Nice point buddy. Did you dig it this weekend at Christners? I am so jealous. No flint for me. Yours is a great example of a Walking Man Frio. A super great find and a fine flaked example.! My first point is Caddo, East Texas Delhi. The second is a Morhiss aka Morrill ( kind looks like a mushroom huh). For those of us stuck in Louisiana with no diggin, all I have is memories but... here I come in the spring ! Keep the great pics coming

what is the point with the penny? i have one i found at Nachos screenin but cant find it in the Overstreet.by the way it is a screamer!!!

i ill take a stab at that one too. but let it be known it is totally s.w.a.g. big sandy dont do anything but take that witha grain of sand.

at the risk of quoting you idaho ho ho ho i truley believe the morhiss it looks great. i AM wondering why all of those points are the same color? BUT i am having great problems with the first point being a delhi..i will forever call it a zephyr even tho you found it. were you just messin with me. looks like some beveling going on and in the description of the delhi there is no beveling mentioned, but the quality IS DEAD ON NO MATTER WHAT.what a beautifull piece!!!!1