Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Thanks diggy dugg dirk diggler eric

Yalls help will stay with me for a long time had a great time diggin thursday. Sorry doug i cant remember your pops name it takes a while to remember. Lets set a day or two to camp soon im sore as hell but in a good way. Heres to you guys and your hospitality and the two points yall found and that drill was awesome

Re: Thanks diggy dugg dirk diggler eric

Enjoyed digging with you and the others.Maybe we can hook up and move some more dirt in the near future.
I think his name was Mike.
Hey did you guys find any screamers after I left?

Yea as we was loading the truck I found a really nice Ensor

Sweet. how big was it

I will have to measure it later,but about 3 inches with nice needle tip and serrated edges. And dig dugg found a broke base of what I think is without a doubt a plainview the flaking just screams paleo

Lets do it after xmas il have some xtra time off. That drill was awesome as well.

Cool, lets plan on digging out there after X-mas

man im ready if the wife would ok it id be out there xmas eve

my cpu has been down sorry i havent replied yet but heck yeah it was fun.i see you got yourself a nickname.like it!meeting you and eric made the day twice as fun.and i will definatly camp so give me a holler