Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hal'v a Merry Christmas on the front page !!!

Ohhhhhh

I am SOOOOOO GLAD that old Hal isn't good with computers and dosen't have the know how to delete that one!

Bahah!!!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS HAL !!!!!!!

Re: Hal'v a Merry Christmas on the front page !!!

Arg! OK.. It should load now!

Hal loves it!

........WAIT FOR IT......
APRIL ONE IS ONLY THREE MONTHS AND TWO WEEKS AWAY...

Plenty of time to prepare the April fools joke of the millennium

Hal. I did not realize you were such a great dancer. Very impresive moves. The socks are killer

I've been out on digs with Hal and yeah, he's as spry as they come. I thought at first it was a photo-shopped video but the more I looked at it I realized it's actually Hal. Good show my friend.
Michelle, I'd have my guard up from now till the middle of April. I see a good April 1st joke being thought of by Hal's devious mind. The mother of all jokes.

LMAO NOW THAT FRONT PAGE MADE MY NEW YEAR BRIGHTER !!

AND YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE !!!

man o man Hal i've often wondered how you stay in such great shape but i had no idea that you were into paladies,arobics and break dancing. you are a man of many talents. but just between us i won't spill the beans to santa clause about you not being to hip on the christmas spirit,especially now that i know your one of his little helpers.

Thankyou , thankyou one and all, I am indeed multi talented, trouble is all these yrs I'm the only one that knew it Whatever happenened to "growing old with dignity " ...this is the Wii generation

hal, i think you need to come up with a real hum dinger of an april fools day joke.

travis mcgaughey
hal, i think you need to come up with a real hum dinger of an april fools day joke.

Like something that will leave her with a permanent limp ? or just something more simple that will singe her eyebrows off

Holy smokes, it just don't get better than that. You got your work cut out for you Hal.
Happy hunting one and all. AL.C

REALLY:
happy birthday my friend and many many more.... i promise i'm going to mess with you less well maybe on an occasion. OK i'm not going to stop being me as long as you continue being YOU are awsome. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!