Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
lunar eclips

does any one know what time this eclips is supposedd to happen i know i could google it but wanted people to know it was supposed to happen tonight.my wife is sending me a sight to look at as soon as i fnd out then we all do it is supposed to be something special.
ok its http://news.blog.cnn.com/2010/12/20/strangers-in-the-night-lunar-eclipse-solstice-meet-again/
hope yall enjoy
hey lunker give me a call i would love to watch the eclipse from the hog blind.

Re: lunar eclips

I just read two am

The hog shootin gallery and most of central Tx was covered in cloud.....

After I came back in at 0220 I tried the internet, including the NASA "live " no good, I'll have to wait
til it comes to a theater near me

Eclipses in ancient times determined who would win the battle, become king or whatever big decision was pending.

What would the world be like today if it was cloudy on every eclipse of old

i got out at 3:20. pretty cool

I went out about two o five and caught about a 3 second look. Two stars and the dim Moon with a redish tinge on the southern sphere! Awsome!!!