Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Merlot and Rib-Merlot and Rib..

Merry Christmas from Louisiana ! A very merry greeting from no flint Idahoe. Hopin to be back in the spring when the weather gets warm. Its 35 today with a stiff wind. Nothing like a nice Merlot and a rib in the oven. Here's to another great year a comin. Its always good when you're above the dirt. Ha !

Re: Merlot and Rib-Merlot and Rib..

hey IDAHO HO HO HO !
its no fun being away from the people you know and love on this day. i know how you feel, my wife has been in michigan now for 2 weeks and i have been spending my time alone at home, ok i did go to chrisners a couple of times and you can call me no flint pat but i did get to get out and its nice to have a site like this to keep you focused on the things we all look forward to.happy holidays! now down to buisness why did you stop the i.d. challenges, i look forward to them even if i'm wrong.

Re: Merlot and Rib-Merlot and Rib..

NFI, sometimes we wonder if your really trying ?? Your latest post seems to indicate your spending a lot of
what should be exploring and surfacing time, IN THE KITCHEN

The newest issue of Nat Geo mag has a big article on the massive Mississippian ancient culture......
Your last reported position is right at the southern end of all this artifact creating peoples..

Maybe not as much flint as at Rollins, just pottery, copper work, hardstone celts & axes, real jewelry ( NOT european trade beads )...

You should be inviting some of us celtless Texans over to sift through newly dredged silts along the banks where the corp is deepening the Miss.

Do they have a merry Christmas in La ? or just happy holidays