Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Chrisners wed

Still planning on heading up wed morning anyone down ill bring lunch from my restruant.

Re: Chrisners wed

see what i can do. ive been kinda sick lately

Its going around i hope it works out.

i found a piece of pottery last time i was out there. also a HUGE tooth

thats awesome where were yall

digg dugg
i found a piece of pottery last time i was out there. also a HUGE tooth

ACH, so that was YOU dd ...the shard pic is posted under FALLCREEK 12/18/2010 ...last post Dec 24..

Wait til you see how much work has been done right in that area

well it looks like il need an xtra trash bag to pick up down there as well hopefully il have some time for pickin Erik had nice spot going above the creek a few weeks ago looks like il be focusing on that spot.

In support of Lunkers report;;;;

Photobucket

the sign in / out board at Crnrs

Wednesday morn

Photobucket

Hal, i didn't know there was so much daylight at 5:30 in the morn and you need to quit driving and playing on the computer thats not good even on a sunny day....... at least you were doing the speed limit but its really not wise to have it on cruise when the streets are wet. ...

were on the way just an awful late start

Well after picking up after other peoples party we found a few broken birdies and a broken drill. It wasnt to wet we had an awesome blue healer hang out w us all day it was real cool. And one nice hammerstone il post pics soon.

were ya'll digging or surface hunting?

gman

diggin

Hay there Snoop

Just think of what you can buy after you sell off all that Aluminum

All I know is I got a pocket with cig buts when I leave!

Thanks for the party cleanup Snoop!

Lol fair enough its good karma im sure the crisners wouldnt be to excited to see that and i certainly want to come back.

Heck ya my dad used to take us to antones when we were ten years old and now my brother plays with the people we would watch. I agree with the srv commercials they would play them up until this last year on local channels. The fabulous t birds did a good one as well