Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Anyone digging this weekend?

I was thinking about digging tomorrow (friday) and possibly again on sunday. I was wondering if anyone was going to be out at any of the pay digs? I was thinking chrisners one of the days, but just trying to find some digging buddies. I can bring beer!

Re: Anyone digging this weekend?

Wont be going to chrisners this weekend G-10

other plans came up

GT,
I am planning on going to Chrisners tomorrow early. I live in the Mansfield area, how about you? I should be there by 8.

gman

hey gman i live in burleson we should carpool sometime

DD,
just let me know when you wanna go, I am always looking for partners. I am heading out at 6AM tomorrow. Maybe there are some points left.

gman

Nate,
Yes going to CCC tomorrow AM early, wanna join? call me 817-235-7163

gman

GeeTen
I was thinking about digging tomorrow (friday) and possibly again on sunday. I was wondering if anyone was going to be out at any of the pay digs? I was thinking chrisners one of the days, but just trying to find some digging buddies. I can bring beer!

I'VE HAD IT WITH CHRISNERS ...I'm NOT going back there til next year.....

My last dig of the year was there today....reasonably big report should be up by 0500 in the AM

Hal,

You will have options coming soon. Trust me.

Deep Breath ........... And ..........

The reason NATE 's posts get deleted is because he is longer welcomed here.

He was a big man and Called me a "DIKE" and then you want back on ??? Are you a adult??? Dike??? You are a really big man for that , your family should be very proud of you.

Appreciated you posting for so long, then in a split second, because I Banned a IP that I though was one of the dingle berry's that so cling on to my website that they can't help themselves to come and read and sometimes post stupid stuff here.. Instead of emailing me and saying hay! That was me! I And I would have sai d.. OOOPS! Sorry ! I will fix it right away !!! I would have un-deleted in a heart beat.. But no .. turned right into the people that we don't want on here..

Youv'e shown what type of person you are. One day you will say something like that to the wrong person. Who knows.. But for now.. Your NOT that big of a man to talk about a woman like that.

So .. To recap .. So that I am CLEAR with everyone .. He called me a DIKE because his fellings got hurt because I deleted him on accident..

If you want to talk to him then use your email.

SO again.. To be clear .. DIKE equals DELETE .. I believe I am in the right here.

ya sure, it WAS a misunderstanding on your part. But you still called me a DIKE and you are not sorry you did nor are you offering an appology so I though why do I need you on here again????????

Yes, YOU misunderstood and personally attacked me .

Very Very proud I bet

HERE IS THE EMAIL I SENT TO NATE .. SO THE WHOLE STORY IS OUT ON THE TABLE , NOTICE WHERE IT DOSEN'T SAY YOU ARE WELCOMED TO POST ON HERE:

What is up with this christmas stress around here?

Nate, you posted a joke and I though was one of the buttheads... . I delete it and the IP address like I normally do. Then find out it was you, before I could un-delete you, you post what a PMS DRIVEN DIKE I am ...

What the hell is wrong with this people? I just wanted to make sure you knew that I deleted something that I though WAS someone being a ass. Thats what I do , try to keep out the trash.

Your all website buddies and digger pals.. I just wanted to to know whats going on.

I love having you all on the site, including Nate. It was a misunderstanding and we are all adults here, but instead of acting like adults I get this.

Just making sure that you know what is going on here. Whats done is done.

Michelle

I have no need to delete anything here.. its just fine..

You go ahead and post my email to you saying that alls cool and its ok that you called me a DIKE , because for the life of me , I can't seem to find one that says anything like that .. Humm strange.

I never Un-Banned you .. YOU IP ADDRESS CHANGED! Silly how those things happen huh... I don't believe I told anyone that anything was "cool" either ..

I sent the same email to your friends on here to make sure they know why you are not welcome.

HAY !!!!!Pssssssssssttttt.....

Find that email yet?????????????

See

I think that He got the same email.. Maybe read into it or something.. But - reguardless...

Poof

There ya go.. Wasn't so hard and you didn't loose anything for stepping up.

Were good

Angery is no way to dig. No way to post. Which you are now more than welcomed to . I am un-banning the block of IP's.

Have a good weekend

So the man goes to the psychiatrist. He says, "Dr., I'm having these awful nightmares. Sometimes I dream I am a teepee. Sometimes I dream I am a wigwam. WHAT is wrong with me?"

Dr. replies, "Man, you are easy to diagnose. You're two tents."