Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
ROLLIN ON TH RVR

Dawn on the 18th, the reflected sun on the river ice was beautifull

Photobucket

Same dawn on the 16th hole

Photobucket

Deer feeder on the 15th, pretend you can see the 8 wild turkeys that were spooked when I took the pic

Photobucket

The sand trap near the 16th looks good.

Photobucket

Those 3 blobs floating in the air are wild turkeys. Spooked to flight as they were blocked from running
by the Exotic game fence.

Photobucket

The old " flint washing " hole was not as inviting as 107* August

Photobucket

Re: ROLLIN ON TH RVR

wow! was that a Barksdale find or #16?

R, The big Perd is from along the Nueces river system same as this equaly great knife

Photobucket

forever the jester. i remember that point in the clump but i dont remember the point and base even being a match. so does it stand to reason that peder is not a match also. still looks pretty but a little like the hal that cried wolf.

" turning over a new leaf for the new year " hasn't effected Pat in the slightest...Oh ye non believer how
cruel can you be ?? All the other customers politely didn't question it

its a tough job but somebody's got to keep one good eye on ya. love the challenges and thats not the first one i've seen this year. well maybe this year, its still young.
p.s. make sure you get the right colored epoxy.

Camped Motel 18 again this past wkend.
Walked all over the place surfacing...ZIP Then as I was
just walking around the vehicle.....

Photobucket

Just a common "pocket knife" but a find

Photobucket

Who left their camera case ( empty when I found it ) at hole #16 ?

Photobucket

I finally got a proper pic of the turkeys...6 of them right there on the skyline. Close together, if you touched off both barrels, you'da got them all

Photobucket

Anyone that does not follow directions when on someone elses land should be hung. If we are looking for old world objects then we should be able to use old world laws. Anyway Roland are you goingto open up any time soon? Spring Break is coming up and Pat and I were talking about going down to your place for a couple of days. Hope you catch who ever it was. I could send Noneck and Joey down they love to help people solve problems.

Man theres some sorry folks out there. Pay your fee like a man and dont ruin things for other folks. I believe old school laws should come into play. Thief=oily turd...Sorry Roland youve got to deal with scumm

Sorry gang. For sure a local. I doubt any out of towner's. Gas cost too much and I am hard to find. Rosco putting dirt back and I need to let owner of land I sold cool off. Man it got ugly. There is serious offer on #18(original handig site) I am seriously broke after two lot purchase on my side of river. Hope to start affordable screen dig soon as Barksdale gets closer to total dug out stage. I still am looking for something really good closer to Austin -San Antonio area. I am considering a dig coop.

Dig operators always seem to get prematurely Gray hair ....You need a place you can keep a lot closer
eye on....Like that big camp under your front lawn

Roland. Do you think Marilyn would mind if we screened your front yard? There is a lot of camp there. You could plant some nice grass after we remove the rocks. Just a thought.

I would be in the dog house for a long time. But I will post kerrville kicked up by the garden tiller a couple of days ago.

dang roland thats a shame. i had a blast coming down and camping at your site. lets us know if you open back up, i would love to help you out if i can. call me sometime if you dont mind8172405185