Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
CCC This weekend?

I know at least four of us will be out there anyone else gonna dare the rain?

Re: CCC This weekend?

man i dug in the rain the last time i went and i was sick as a dogg. think im gonna stay home and play some texas hold em with some friends. you should come party with us sometime

So its been knocked down to 20 percent chance sounds like you should just bring your cards and chip well do a little diggin and lots of holdem lol

ITS GOOD TO HEAR FROM YA SNOOP. I HOPE YALL FIND SOMETHING GOOD. MAYBE I WILL SPEND MY WINNINGS NEXT WEEK AT CCC

Thanks Doug tear em up i never blamed a man for playin poker. I do it anytime i can

IM GOING TOMORROW TO CCC. ANYONE STILL GOING?

hey snoop did you find anything? i think im going this week sometime but im waiting for wednesday when its suppose to be sunny. ive done the mud dig. its not very much fun

Man we got there and camped but got washed out. I dug a little that night found a broken drill and a mano will post a pic or two. We tried to digg that morniing but it was rediculus so we surfaced a few hours til a warm house and a football game sounded pretty good. Spider thinks were weenies though that madman stayrd out all night in the rain what a trooper

thats the reason i didnt show up. i knew it was supposed to rain and a trip to ccc costs me close to a hundred bucks. i figured 20 for a poker game 20 for beer and free football sounded better. and warmer! im definatly looking forward to spring cause im due for a camping trip

im just happy i put the headlamp on and found a drill ive never found one broke or not i was happy.

lunkerbrad
cool snoop not fun in the rain and mud

Everything you live through is a new experience

What a difference 35 degrees make !
What is on that dogs' mind ? camped out with me too months ago for no apparent gain other than a couple of biscuits for a dawn snack

I have to admit the dogg had a lot of bbq he was treated like a king lol.. I planned on bing there a lot longer and he knew just how to work me. That by far is one of the coolest animals ever.

glad you found a drill bro. would love to see it