Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I am missing Texas, so I thought I would try some digging here. I think I found something!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Re: I am missing Texas, so I thought I would try some digging here. I think I found something!

BAHAH!!!!

LOVE IT ERIK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THanks for that !! Some humor!!! LOVE IT!!! See there are some people that have some funnies in there !!

Thanks for the giggles!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Michelle

Re: I am missing Texas, so I thought I would try some digging here. I think I found something!

Thats awesome thanks erik hope it melts off soon i know how long it can be

Everybody loves insitus' Good job, nice inclusions in the material too. Great picture composition ( interesting backround )
Now you got a snowboard and a summer wakeboard

Now get back to clearing the drive

I don't know what was worse. The SNOW, or explaining to my house mate as he came home, what the Heck I was doing? I know you all would understand.