Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
VERY MAD! Got stuck on huge salt water hook and had to get a SHOT today!!!

Ok.. Just venting !!!!!

Here I am at the lake, as usual.. Minding my uwn business.. and I walk by these hooks on a metal wire that I put there 2 years ago .. and they sucker jumps out and hooks me and stops me in my tracks!!

I got the sucker jabbed in me through the barb and the point out the other poke hole and I had to yank it out !! I AM MAD!!!!!!!!!! and IT HURTS!

But, I got a sticker that says " OUCH, I got a shot today" .. that makes me feel a little better! Friggin Tetanus Shot anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok.. I am done venting.....

Re: VERY MAD! Got stuck on huge salt water hook and had to get a SHOT today!!!

hey michelle, sorry you got hooked today, but dont feel like you are the only one. in the early 80's i was fishin in spring creek and had been fishin in a lake so i had to change the little crank bait to something that would work in the creek. back then i used to just bite the line and change baits. so i thought i was through and just yanked that little crank bait right into my bottom lip. i can say you ARE tougher than i cause i went to the e.r. and had it cut out. dont get me wrong i tried to pull it out but just couldnt get er done. anyway i used to tell people i caught the biggest sucker fish in the world on spring creek. welcome to the sucker fish club.

YOU DING A LING (S) ....Is this just a ploy not to dig in the icy rain this weekend

What sweet little tender spot was damaged ?

carefull how you use the word OLD. JUST CAUSE YOU KNOW I'M GETTN LONG IN THE . doesn' mean i cant knock you out .

thats the problem with a lot of the people on this site. they dont know how to roll with the punches. i wish the 's would do just like you and roll like water on a 's back just havin too much fun with my new found smiley's. sorry everybody

What, no pictures?

pat kinyon
just havin too much fun with my new found smiley's. sorry everybody

Oh Pat, you lucky rascal ...
Bout 3 yrs ago we were dealing with an internet scum virus that was making personal attacks ranging from religious beliefs to distain for our digging tools,,,
My use of those wonderful Smileys was roundly condemned and thus phased out ...

They have such wonderfull "smiley face " sites these days, it's possible to create some entire sentences with only a minimal use of words....

Drove em NUTS

Knock em dead

The hook was a little bigger than this fish!

Hay! Where are all these new fangled smilies you are encountering!!!!!!!

-Michelle

hey michelle,
i'm finding them on your smiley collection. when you click on more it comes up basic smilies, at the top of the page it has select a category. lots more to chose from.

OIC! I thought that you were using Smilie central or something!! ya, there are some good ones in there if one is home.. because its cold and raining out and has the time to look!

hell I am at WORK !!!!!!! I am BORD!!!!!!!!!!

So... Michelle... where did you get that shot. Baha!