Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
front page

great points for the front page.
kudo's michelle!

Re: front page

Ya !

I know I have been slackin ! Needed some fresh meat on there!

-Michelle

how far from CCC is that new dig?

Is that FolsomWayne the same Wayne that found a big Clovis or Folsom up that way 4 or 5 yrs ago ?
It appears to to be smallish, did you see the PRICE of the smallest one in the money book ?

The Perd is the most common, humdrum, homely point found in TX....Randy's find is larger than any in the money book....how bout THAT $$$
Very nice Randy

How about some front page trivia
Using the hit counter at the bottom of the front page, there are a steady 230+ daily viewers...Yet, checking the hits in the point chatter, there are only about 100+ steady viewers.

They dont know what their missing

Hal, I found the folsom approx 2 miles from where i found the Clovis plus i found a broken clovis where i found the folsom.

hey hal im definatly hittin on that beauty. good to see you again man

Old is great W, nice going.
I went back to the book after your posting, big surprise...The much vaunted BIG CLOVIS, top dollar is around $6,000 and the much smaller FOLSOM examples were
$12,000. You might want to consentrate your efforts in the Folsom part of town