Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The loss of a diggin companion

Something horrible happend to me today at ccc My beloved blue heeler lost his life. He's been my diggin buddy since he was a pup, I always shared my finds with him if he wasn't off running around with spider. now he's playing fetch with the indian gods I found a fairland drill will post pics later. Goodluck to anyone goin diggin this weekend

Re: The loss of a diggin companion

Man dirk i feel for ya brother. At least he passed at one of the best places in the world for a dog.My heart gos out to ya.

My condolences on your loss Diggler, I know how close we get to our animals.

gman

Thanks You guys.Unfortunately not he was 1 year old. When they say don't drive and talk on the phone I guess that means even at 5 mph on one of crishners backroads

Sorry to here that Diggler, we have a couple heelers of our own...... They are great companions.

.....condolences

man dirk my brother i feel so bad,expecially cause i was who you were talking to when it happend, dont know how i can even dig anymore

man i'm sorry to hear that. i had a brittany spaniel that got hit by a laday at the lake a few years ago.

yeah lunk he was on the phone with me and i didnt even really understand what he was saying when it happened. i know he feels bad cause i feel horrible for him. havent talked to him since and he is my little bro

Diggler,
Man my heart goes out to you. I shot my dog accidentally several years ago while quail hunting. I still bum out on it. Whatever happened I know it was something that was an accident. You have my prayers buddy. I know your heart is heavy. Life is all about healing buddy. Sad things happen. May the spirits bless you.

Diggler has been bummed but I finally talked to him about 8 o clock saturday. He sounds a little better but I personally want to thank you guys for spending a few minutes to give my Bro your thoughts. It shows how tight our diggin community is. My final thoughts Live, Love, And Digg

sorry for your loss!

Hay thre Diggler

Sorry to hear about your little famly member. Wow I would have been beside myself. Hope that you are ok and healing from your loss

Really feel bad dear! Sorry from the bottom of my little heart!

-Michelle

Sorry to hear about your dog Bro.

My condolences Diggler.

Thanks everyone for your support this is what makes this website one of a kind. I am recovering from it but it's hard to heal from the loss of a family member. Sorry Eric for tryin to rush u off when we was talkin but now u know why. And while this was happening I lost my favorite diggin pick, Hal when u found that shovel in the road did u see a pick anywhere? If anyone finds it pleas let me know, thanks in advance

heres the drill and pottery from that day

good find my brother. i love being there when you pop out yet another great find. i enjoy seeing points found almost as much as finding them myself.

Hope you keep finding more and bigger pieces of that pottery, would be interesting to get an overall look on what it was ( plate, bowl, wine Amphora )..not mention a better idea of what the inscribed design was all about. Keep at that area