Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
CCC finds

Here's some recent finds from Chrisners the Darl drill my lovely wife found. Thanks for helping Stonedave SH I've been trying to post pics for months lol.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Re: CCC finds

Wow those are some wicked serrations, nice drill, awesome finds

Thanks Diggler!!

I'm gonna go to ccc this weekend, call or text me some time,we can go find some artifacts 2542051964

For sure! my email is soulierbcv@gmail.com

Good show

nice rocks

very nice. i really like the little bonham too

Thank yall

Brandon, very nicely done. I never posted your finds from Lot 16. Your buds nephew did have a really good time and you are tenaciuos, like bull. I am allowing diggers on that lot again on weekends and Nacho is considering a quick weekend screen to finish getting the rest of those pandale's and angustora's. Marc was out for a two day dig and we will just have to wait for those finds to be posted. I'm waiting for the guy that found that double base perdenales found on that to post.

Hey Roland wrong Brandon I've been on this site daily for about 2 years but just now started posting myself. My bud Rob and I have been meaning to get out to one of your digs so please keep me updated. I think we may have a mutual friend as well do you know a guy named Hagen James?

Sorry, for that mis- idenity. I mostly remember beer flavors.

1-28, beautiful outdoorsy WX...spent the day with Tray, Mark & James landscaping the CCC

Photobucket

Broken drill & fat knife only identifiable...
Probably should not have wasted the pixels on these finds But a fine day

Beer why thats one of my favorite flavors!! Thats correct Hal any day outside w/ nice weather is always a good day!