Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Dr Gomer repairs at its best!!!! Check out these points that got repaired!

Hay!!

Anyone got any broken bells or andice for sale?? I want some of these repaired too!!!

Lewis W. got these repaired with Dr. Gomer BAD ASSSS!

Re: Dr Gomer repairs at its best!!!! Check out these points that got repaired!

DR. Gomer is just incredible. no doubt who is the best. i was specific when i asked him not to do anything to the point i just wanted to see the ears as he thought they should be and this is how he called it. he could have tweaked the tip a little i'm sure but i did'nt have to have a g 11 restoration.
Photobucket
when i found this on a nacho dig there was no doubt in my mind what i had just found. the trip before i found a complete andice just incredibly worked down, must have been a fav.

Wow, what a superb " before & after " presentation.
I've been on a couple of digs with "Lucky Lewis" He
certainly comes up with great finds, not all require surgery. Last 2 day visit to Barksdale He found TWO
unbroken Perds that were almost FIVE INCHES LONG

Speaking of Artistry in other recent posts, imagine how much true artistry is displayed in Gomers' workmanship

I've got several I need to get sent in. You can't even tell those have been restored.

Wow Michelle you dropped some bucks on those! He does great work that's for certain, i've got a frame to prove it. I wouldn't of even recognized the two on the bottom right to be andice points, i may of had one and didn't even know it. Unfortunatley for me, i give a lot of my brokes to the children in the neighborhood. What kind of turnaround does he have right now, i have several that are calling out his name?

hey Michelle, this is one of the 4 andice i found with nacho before he took over the site for himself. its small and worked hard and slight impact fracture on tip but i bet DR.Gomer can work wonders with it. i will give it to you next time our paths cross.
Photobucket

He is museum quality good and thats as good as it gets.

Pat,
Are you sure that point is not a Nolan? Perhaps its just the picture. - Jon.