Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Austin Diggers Rocks !

Great pics from the field. Glad to see the diggers posting and sharing. Idaho is headed back so I will be back on posting soon. Keep the flint coming ! Great site-Great people.

Re: Austin Diggers Rocks !

Very true, neat finds ( and hobbies, sports and activities )

man Idaho, you leave us for a few months and spend sometime with the cajuns and your finally getting to come home and you just turn into a little heetherun, you just look plain mad.

Dont you worry Big Fish. I have plans for you. Once you are done chasing those scrawny pigs with your Win-Mag you will be treated to some spectacular flint. Not near as tasty on the grill but its what you need. News to follow.

Abita Beer(purple Haze), Zydeco music, cajun food, and that group of cajuns that came down to go to church. Man the memories!

Jimi- Looking forward to it. I need a new wiggle pick. My other was hijacked so I am in the market. Something connected to a backhoe?

I am feeling religious Roland. Any more good hand diggin at the 16?