Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
NOW EVERYONE CAN ENJOY

Pics from 2 years ago in Austin TX....No new snow now but we got the COLD if it does fall

Photobucket

The present monster winter storm is a good chance for MILLIONS to make their own " flint man ".( Even
Travis 1 )

Photobucket

Re: NOW EVERYONE CAN ENJOY

Hal, you know what they say. if god wanted texans to make their very own flintman, he would have made bull crap white.

careful what you wish for ive seen a white sharting bull, and my wife saw snow flurries this morning.

here i am sitting in boston working here for two months. For those who didnt get a lot fo snow feel lucky, we got around 3 to 4 feet and expecting 18+ more inches tonite and tomorrow.
boston snow

BOSTON

Thats been a very prominent city in the weather news these last few WEEKS .

Tks a lot for your pic, all we ever see on the news and WX channels is vehicles skidding...or NOT skidding around

Bet the ancients didn't do much about "dreaming of a white Chrismas!"

you must be working inside, cause you don't look near layered up enough for such cold.

yeah we inside 90% of the time, In this pic i was outside the motel room.

Is that Boston behind you ? ( under those "bumps " )

looks like an ice road tucker to me.

yeah all of boston is bumps right now....lol I have been all over the united states but as for common curtosy and hospitality there is none here. i have never seen so many rude attitude people in my life. I got to say one more word or use one more finger i think its gonna fall off. Yeah I guess i am an ice road tucker.....

i hated it too when i was up in that direction for work about 12 years ago,i swore if i heard paak the caa in the yaaad or waaak the daaawg one more time i was going to punch someone right in the kisser.

SH
No new snow now but we got the COLD if it does fall

wow H. im beginning to think you may be phsycic.

Well anyone going to crisners today? Your more a man than i if so.

drove 30 miles to work. 2 hours 10 minutes of white knuckle.