Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
i digress

i was'nt going to even show my 4th attempt but i think its salvageable with a technical pen and a few clear washes. my wife says i'm a much better drawer the coloreer. i think its just too busy. i feel like a first grader that just learned something.
Photobucket
this is my 5th attempt in scetch form before color. i am going to color it and i feel its going to make it just that much better. cardinal on a frozen birdbath.
my mothers birthday is valentines day. so its crunch time. just need some honest input, feel free to hammer.but above all be honest. dont be a .
Photobucket

Re: i digress

Well, first Lynn is right as usual. You are a better drawer than colorer.

"Busy" would be a fair critique of your latest creation but I still think you might have a signature style all your own and busy or excessively busy might be the one
For Mom's birthday suggestion... diamond ear rings would be in order
For an art suggestion, how bout something seasonable, like a nice cactus rendition with a bit of snow and a few ICICLES .

. . . .OR. . . . a McDonalds gift certificate

after paint, i going to call it done, maybe just a little touch up after drying before framing.
Photobucket

Very nice.

Thats good, Mom will like her little boys' thoughtfullness
I think we can rule out "busy" being your exclusive signature subject. And what original subject material..
who else would have thought of a bird with his feet frozen solid to a frozen ice rink ?

I know enough about painting to cover non paint areas.
As an acomplished artist Pat any constructive comments
on my style and color balance ?

Photobucket

pat kinyon
just need some honest input, feel free to hammer.but above all be honest. dont be a .

Pat, IMHO, true "art" is YOUR personal perception, interpretation and expression. Just like true poetry is something that comes from OUR OWN thoughts and emotions. Picasso, Monet, Van Gogh, etc. didn't go with the po p u l a r (to circumvent the filter) vote.
With that said, Looks great!!!

lol! po****r is censored!?!