Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Anyone ever dugg @ Mickinney S**** in juntion?

Its a little closer to me than ccc was wanting to know if its worth the drive? Thanks in advance

Re: Anyone ever dugg @ Mickinney S**** in juntion?

S**** not sure why it was bleeped? Why is S H O R E considerd a bad word anyway anyone been to junction

Hey Snoop. You should have said s h o r e. I have been there several times. Beverly needs to dig some trenches for the place to produce. The ground has about two-three feet of over burden as it has flooded in the past and is covered with river rock. There is a deep old midden and surface camps but Beverly must make an effort to get a machine out there to dig some deep holes. The place has some real potential if she just gets with it. I even offered to pay for a machine as if you get below the rock the place will be a goldmine for points. But.. things never change there. Bring a pick and just hope. Its a place to screen as she says she is building a house soon. Huh?

Thanks idahoe i may try it just to see it. I hope she comes around sounds like there are some honkers down there

McKinney just got blankled because it happens to have a bad word "in" the name.. No other reason just the message board caught a piece of the spelling.. Sorry happens some times .

The other one, like I have already mentioned in the past, I just do not want in here nor do we want anytyhing to do with, Period. So please be kind enough to keep it that way.

Thanks and happy hunting

sorry to be a pest thanks for the awesome site michelle

No pest at all dear!!! Just wanted you guys to know that some blank outs r just the website trying to catch some dirty stuff here and there .. and a few I put in place myself 8)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh The smell of midden dirt in the AM ! HA! I haven't seen dirt in WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear that i cant wait to et back out there im having the shakes due to withdraw

I never been but we have seen pics of some really good finds some time back.
Admittedly there must be a lot of dirt to move to get into a good producing level but I suspect the good news is that, at least for now, there are very few people
going there and so any hole you start will be stay untouched for numerous visits.

Snoop diggins
Its a little closer to me than ccc was wanting to know if its worth the drive? Thanks in advance

Snoop, where are you based? I think both you and digg are both in my area

im in austin how bout you

snoop diggins
im in austin how bout you

I'm in Joshua, just south of ft.worth...I must have mixed u with someone else....

im workin im off thur/fri next week you got any time then?

Hey lunker our crew will be there Sunday I haven't been diggin much since I lost my dog, but I'm ready for some serious dirt moving I did go to ccc the day after Tucker found his cornertang and found a small broke CT,talk about a heartbreaker!

larry please call me im 10 mins from joshua and i go to ccc often, going tommorow as matter of fact. holla if you wanna go.8172405185

larry i have to work till 8:30 but you can call me tonight and we can go diggin tommorow. or post and let me know something, its always good to meet fellow dirtchunkers

Hey guys next week looks like a good weather week lets hit longs im all about it..

DIGG DUGG
larry i have to work till 8:30 but you can call me tonight and we can go diggin tommorow. or post and let me know something, its always good to meet fellow dirtchunkers

Hey digg, sorry I didn't see ur post last evening...but I won't be able to go down to ccc til next month...gonna try for fall creek in the next week or so...you can call 817-341-9641

Idahoe
Hey Snoop. You should have said s h o r e. I have been there several times. Beverly needs to dig some trenches for the place to produce. The ground has about two-three feet of over burden as it has flooded in the past and is covered with river rock. There is a deep old midden and surface camps but Beverly must make an effort to get a machine out there to dig some deep holes. The place has some real potential if she just gets with it. I even offered to pay for a machine as if you get below the rock the place will be a goldmine for points. But.. things never change there. Bring a pick and just hope. Its a place to screen as she says she is building a house soon. Huh?

bringing back up for new inquiries.

been there a few times.found signs of sure enough goodies ,but i'm with Idahoe its alot of work .You need to put yourself in a special mind frame.Ithink 6ft deep and more is the key.the mound is there, the river is there, the natives were there. the spot is beautiful, and you can also access the river.I tried to get a hold of her the other day number was no good.

been there a few times.found signs of sure enough goodies ,but i'm with Idahoe its alot of work .You need to put yourself in a special mind frame.Ithink 6ft deep and more is the key.the mound is there, the river is there, the natives were there. the spot is beautiful, and you can also access the river.I tried to get a hold of her the other day number was no good.

Good to see you're still around Will. Hadn't seen you on the board in a while.

computer meltdown,been missin it borrowing a lap top from a buddy

Headed to McKinnerney this weekend. Not sure what to expect, based on feedback I've read here. Oh well...bad day of arrowhead hunting and fishing is better than a good day at work, right?

Btw, I'm not far from Chrisners and I don't want to impose but I'd like to join some of you folks there sometime to get better acclimated to the wheres and hows. Please let me know when y'all plan on making trips out there.