Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
my stuff again

my stuff again

Re: my stuff again

Awesome collection, my favorite is that double ended perd.

Very nice, thats a good number of complete drills
Andice next to the Gorget ?..Looks like two holes are
on the Gorget, have you ever toyed with the idea of making a reproduction missing section ?

WOW! Second picture bottom right. An Aeroplane effigy. Tell me there werent extraterestrials back then.

Double base perd fantatastic. There was one found here on the river last year when screening Lot #16. My friends from the valley walked away from a table that was just loaded and this guy asked if he could sift through it. I most certaintly did not have a problem with that. My philosophy is, "you snooze , you lose", and within two minutes--- pay dirt! I wish he would post that artifact if he is still has it.

The drill in the second pic, the one that looks like it could take flight, what would you name it? I found a base yesterday that looks just like it. Thanks and very nice collection. I cannot wait to have some drills like those.

i wouldnt know what to call that drill maybe the boeing 747

the closest comparison i can come up with is a uvalde drill. possibly an edgewood drill, but i would go with uvalde. i also see afew fairlands in your collection so we cant rule that out either?

i wouldnt call it a uvalde or edgewood i had found it right on the top of the ground in a marshall perd montell camp so my first guess would be it was a perd or marshall that a bird indian picked up and made it into that drill