Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Awesome dig day

Found some awesome points today!!! The points on top are mine from today and the bottom are points of my dads from today and yesterday... I got a 3 5/8 inch white castroville, a Marcos bt right on 4", a bird unknown type, a perdiz of crystal quartz, and a sweet perd. My dad got a few good ones too but mainly that large triangle. It came out of the early archaic layer, and is like a g 9.9. It's either a very late stage preform or a first stage knife. It's a razor sharp and has no step fractures on the side, as well as no signs of resharpening. My guess is andice preform, if you've got a better one I'd love to hear it... Thanks.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Re: Awesome dig day

dam tuck i wish icould have a year that good nice finds

Looks like some thinning flakes up from the bottom! Hard call , I got one preform with two bells on the same load of dirt and about 50percent say it's a E.T. And the other 50percent say bell preform. Like I say "Hard Call" Oh yeall nice finds!!!

Yeah patrick I noticed that too, but they're only on one side. Also the edge work doesnt look like other et's found at the site, but all in all I havnt seen that many... So it very well may be an early! Thanks for the input. And snoop man keep diggin is all I can say, I've been blessed, and the diggin ain't always this good.

That IS indeed an AWESOME DAY and with that many good and varied types, thats an AWESOME SITE

AND a QUARTZ point,,,welcome to the crystal club

It sure looks like a great kinney to me rather than an Andice preform but...

I agree with silverback looks like a beautiful kinney

It was real deep, and we've found andice occupation before, so I figured maybe. I won't refute that it may be a blade, but it doesn't look like any kinneys found out here. Anyways that's just my conjecture, and I'm no pro... And I appreciate y'all takin the Time to comment.